This is part of an ongoing series where I visit the town in which an executed prisoner grew up, purchase and eat his or her last meal. Addresses and menus are provided.
Brian David Steckel, Fountain Hill, PA
Eaten on the steps of the Holy Child School.
- cheesesteak, Matey's Famous Steaks and Pizza, 1305 Broadway
- Pepsi, Lorenzo's Pizza, 1402 Broadway
- coleslaw, Wawa Food Market, 1429 Broadway
Rainey Bethea, Roanoke, VA
Eaten at Washington Park, Gainsboro neighborhood.
- fried chicken and pork chops, Thelma's Chicken and Waffles, 526 Orange Ave NE
- mashed potatoes, corn bread and pickles, Fresh Market, 2207 Colonial Ave SW
- lemon bar, International Food Court ice cream shop on Main St.
- ice cream, McDonald's, 2801 Franklin Rd. SW